All the things we should be doing. . .
The danger I find with being creative, is the possibility of more than one project on a person's plate.
I should be rewriting Extermination of an Empire, but I find myself contemplating the opening chapter of Bones of an Empire. I think I just decided the title just here and now, so I am going to stick with it. Or so I hope. Please call me out if you see me use any other title for book #2.
Anywhoo, I was contemplating it due to another friend talking about a character being created to die and then having the time come where they pay the proverbial piper. Which of course brought me to the realization that I have one such character that very much deserves his fate. Well, I think I will leave it at that. Like in The Mummy, nasty little creatures always get their comeuppance, and I am very eager for this one to get his.
With the upcoming holiday, it is unlikely that I will get any writing done, but such is life. Hope you have a great thanksgiving with gratitude in you heart for the things you have in life that buoy you up.
I should be rewriting Extermination of an Empire, but I find myself contemplating the opening chapter of Bones of an Empire. I think I just decided the title just here and now, so I am going to stick with it. Or so I hope. Please call me out if you see me use any other title for book #2.
Anywhoo, I was contemplating it due to another friend talking about a character being created to die and then having the time come where they pay the proverbial piper. Which of course brought me to the realization that I have one such character that very much deserves his fate. Well, I think I will leave it at that. Like in The Mummy, nasty little creatures always get their comeuppance, and I am very eager for this one to get his.
With the upcoming holiday, it is unlikely that I will get any writing done, but such is life. Hope you have a great thanksgiving with gratitude in you heart for the things you have in life that buoy you up.
Comments
Post a Comment