And so here we are

To my followers, Hiyah! 

           I'll be totally honest with the fact that I am a complete nut and there may be moments you find yourself shaking your head. I do the same sometimes.  I cannot promise that entries will always be very long, but I will try. I will also try to share some snippets of the work with you.
What work you may ask? Well the stories I am working on.  I will make calls for Beta readers as needed and quite often just share the things I am feeling about the story I am working on.

           If you are a word of mouth visitor, You may be most familiar with Extermination of an Empire, as this is my longest standing project.  It is still in the works. Yes, I know, It has been forever, but this is my baby and like most babies, they have to grow.  It continues to grow in the potential for more than the planned trilogy, but as of now, it is only the potential to do so.  The biggest update on this story is that it is getting rewritten from the beginning.  I realized after participating in a writing exercise that the 3rd person narrative left so much out and that the story would be much more . . .  Alive in first person. So, that is where it is at right now.

            One of my other projects you may be familiar with is When Once We Loved  The Egyptian historical fantasy romance.  This story continues to progress and is my Nano project.  Suffice it to say, that Nano id not going well for me.

             In the month of November, I have not been able to write as much as I would have liked.  I think as of November 24th, my count stands just shy of 10k. November is a bad month for me. There have been so many things going on in my life that dedicating writing time has been very hard. I am debating looking for a new job here soon as my current job has started to become a toxic environment. If anyone knows something that pays well and keeps a person's schedule more open, let me know.  It's a shot in the dark, but if you don't ask, you don't know.

             As all things begin winding into the holiday season, I dn't know how often I'll be able to post, but I hope to have an update soon.  I will leave you with my favorite quote from my birthday lunch with my bestie.

                 "It's not good cheesecake unless you can kill someone with it."  --April's Bestie

Let that entertaining tid bit marinate for a bit. LOL.

Until next time.
--April

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nano Update

One step closer

And so begins the new year