With all of the panic going around. . .
With all of he panic and terror going on in the world, I thought it might be nice to share a spot of good news. A short piece of Flash Fiction that I wrote has been accepted into Havok Magazine. Needless to say I am excited.
I'd like to announce that my short story "The Divide" will be appearing in Havok magazine on June 19th!!
I'm very proud to have this piece selected by magazine editors, going to the more competitive day I'd not expected to appear on.
I'm excited to share this piece with you which is it's own stand alone.
Hoping all of you are staying safe wherever you are!
April Fellows
I'd like to announce that my short story "The Divide" will be appearing in Havok magazine on June 19th!!
I'm very proud to have this piece selected by magazine editors, going to the more competitive day I'd not expected to appear on.
I'm excited to share this piece with you which is it's own stand alone.
Hoping all of you are staying safe wherever you are!
April Fellows
Comments
Post a Comment