wooohhoooooo!!!! Edits are underway!!

8/24/2020
 I am absolutely stoked to share with you some excellent news!!!
The rewrite is complete!! Now begins the edits!

This book has been a labor of love that started back in October of 2013 and now in August of 2020 we begin down the path of edits!!!!  As soon as I get into a good workflow with edits, I will be sharing with you a new project I will be writing alongside the sequel to Extermination of an Empire.  I am excited to share this project with you as I believe it has a great potential!

For my grammar specific friends, I beg you to pardon my excessive use of exclamation marks.  I am actually that excited and beside myself in this achievement. 

12/17/2020


So as you can tell I've been a bit absent. 2020 has been a hairy year. There has been a good deal of difficulty throughout the year including family funerals, miscarriage, and a nasty sprained ankle to name a few.
But to update you on the current progress of Extermination of an Empire, author edits are about 30% done with more progress being made every day. While I am working through the first round of edits, I hope you will all be patient with me. I started out with an auspicious deadline to complete not only the rewrite but all of my edits and be working on querying my work to literary agents by the end of the year. 

We cannot predict what might happen in the world as we set out with these goals, however as writers we must ind it in ourselves to allow ourselves our humanity. Time to grieve, spend time with our families and to prioritize those things most precious in our lives. My circumstances may seem easy to some and insurmountable to others. However, in the end, they are mine and I believe that when the time comes for publication, Extermination of an Empire will be best that it can be.

hoping all of you are safe and I pray you all have a merry Christmas!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nano Update

One step closer

And so begins the new year