The manuscript is out!

 I wanted to report back on the progress so far!
Extermination of an Empire is with Beta Readers right now! 

As exciting as that is, I have decided that it is best to make the best of the time while I wait to hear from readers. In this "down-time" I am working on book 2 and I am proud to report that I am eight thousand words into the novel. Now that may sound like a lot, but it is really just the first two chapters. 

I am so excited for the coming months. As school starts, I will have more time to steal away for some writing and keep this momentum up. My hope right now is that I might have book 2 ready shortly after starting my hunt for an agent. This way, I can make sure you, my readers, don't have to wait too long for the next edition. 

I hope this little update finds each of you well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nano Update

One step closer

And so begins the new year