!!!!Publication Update!!!!

 Hello my friends, 

I know it's been a long minute since I posted last. I am very sorry about that. I will strive to gt better, because I have news!!

Since I began my novel Extermination of an Empire, I have had my eye on it being published. I have researched and done my due diligence on the industry that I have made a rather weighty decision. Up until this point I have had my heart set on publishing my novel through a publishing house. I looked forward with great excitement at the idea of having a team working on my book. 

In the years since I first looked toward publishing houses with heart aglow, much has changed in the industry. Traditional houses are offering less and becoming more of a monopoly as houses are merged. Authors are being offered less support with much the same compensation. Which brings me to my decision. 

If I am going to be left doing my own marketing, and much of my own leg work, I may as well be compensated higher for my work and take control of the process. 

I have set a publication date for my breakout novel, Extermination of an Empire. September 24th 2023 Extermination of an Empire will be available to the public. 

The decision, while exciting is also daunting as I begin to arrange all of the things needed for a successful book Launch. I hope to have cover art ready in March for a reveal. The date of the cover reveal is still TBD, but I am excited to have the cover art ready to put Extermination up for Pre-Order!!!

I am very excited to share this news with you and hope to have many updated for you throughout this coming year!!!

Love, 

April

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nano Update

One step closer

And so begins the new year